Welcome to The Studio!
Click on the drop down tabs to find new videos for each class. Please start with the introduction video.
Welcome - An Introduction To Love Pole Kisses Online Studio
- Introduction - Welcome Video
Coming Soon - Conditioning For Pole
Coming Soon - On The Pole Conditioning
Coming Soon - Exotic Floorwork Tutorials
Coming Soon - Exotic Pole Tutorials
Coming Soon - Exotic Floorwork Routines
Coming Soon - Exotic Pole Routines
Coming Soon - On The Pole Tutorials
Coming Soon - Cool Down Stretch Sequences
Before you start I just want to share a couple of resources to help you through the course.
First, please join The Love Pole Kisses Group to share progress and ask for any live feedback.
You may also like to try my printable Pocket Pole Planner to help track your progress and goals, a bonus home session planner is included.
If you don't have them already these items may help you to practise at home;
- Knee Pads - For sore knees in lunge positions and to avoid friction burns on carpet for exotic lessons.
- Yoga Matt - For firm ground and to prevent slippage in stretches
- Ankle Weights - For use in warm ups and active stretches to build muscle strength
- Yoga Blocks - To help keep your positioning square in stretches and for balance support, also used for oversplit progressions
- Pleaser Shoes - For aesthetics and to learn heel technique in exotic lessons